What is Penegra Sildenafil Citrate IPPenegra is a medicine practiced to treat penis erectile dysfunction. Its active substance Sildenafil Citrate helps not just in attaining but also keeping a solid firm erection for an extended prolonged time. Therefore, Penegra is the need of every man who is lacking or struggling to attain a penis erection adequate enough for sexual intercourse.
AdvantagesAccording to the manufacturer following are the advantages that assist you to possess a successful sexual drive.
- A hard firm long penis erection
- Perfectly erect shape penis
- Extended time erection
How it effectsThis erection-boosting medicine contains its active substance Sildenafil Citrate. Which inhibit or minimize different chemical reactions called phosphodiesterase type-5. As a result, when you are sexually active, it helps in the dilation or relaxation of penis vassals for the vigorous flow of blood. This helps not just in getting but also keeping a firm penis erection for a long extended time.
How to use
- Only use Penegra according to the advice and prescription of a doctor.
- Penegra contains 100 Tablets, with a dose of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. Therefore, consult your doctor about the proper dose.
- Take the recommended dose of 50 mg Penegra with water with or without a meal.
- Never use this medicine if you are not a patient of penis erectile dysfunction.
- Take only one tablet, one hour before you get into sex.
- Do not take more than one tablet in a time period of 24 hours.
- It varies the user to user however, It maximum takes one hour to make you ready for sex.
- Only take this medicine if you have a plan for sex or in other words, this medicine is useless, without having sexual stimulation.
Side effectsPeople have completely wrong respective toward sexual enhancement medicines regarding their side effects. However, Penegra is treating erectile dysfunction with minimum mild side effects along with its remarkable results
- Flushing (the warmth of the face, ears, and neck)
- Upper abdominal pain
- Feeling of fullness
- Blockage of the nose
- Sometimes Blurred vision
- Muscle pain and back pain
- Stomach problems Must consult with your doctor, if any of the above symptoms getting critical.
- Try to avoid high-fat food and alcoholic drinks, along with the use of this medicine. Because they are harmful to healthy sexual performance.
- Must consult your doctor if you are a patient of heart and liver. Otherwise, its uses may result in to swear danger.
- Always keep Penegra tablets away from the reach of children, because this formula is only for adults.
- Never take Penegra tablets if you are taking nitrates-containing medicines (used in angina or chest pain).
- Consult your doctor if the erection persists ever after four hours.