What is DR.RASHEL YOUTHFUL REVIVING EYE GEL CREAM?
DR.RASHEL YOUTHFUL REVIVING EYE GEL CREAM is a Targeted moisturizer that hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Squinting and constant movement of the eyes also hasten the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and fluids collect under the eyes and cause puffiness and dark circles. Eye creams can address some of these issues. Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage and your skin making less collagen as you age.
Our product hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It gives results without side effects and is less costly.
- DR.RASHEL YOUTHFUL REVIVING EYE GEL CREAM is a targeted moisturizer that hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps prevent common signs of aging.
- So It minimizes the look of puffiness.
- It helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- DR.RASHEL YOUTHFUL REVIVING EYE GEL CREAM delivers tailor-made hydration.
- It helps even skin tone.
- So It prepares your skin for makeup.
- It can strengthen and protect delicate skin.
- Eye cream rejuvenates an area that takes a lot of abuse
- The product has calming, nourishing ingredients to comfort your under-eye area.
- Is dedicated to getting that skin back to its beautiful self.
How to Use It?
- Firstly, apply a pea-size amount to your ring finger.
- Secondly, apply small dots from the inner corner underneath your eye to your brow bone.
- Gently tap in that semi-circle pattern to stimulate circulation until the product is fully absorbed.
- After applying your eye cream, wait about 90 seconds before applying concealer or other skincare products to give it time to fully absorb.
- Finally and most importantly, replicate the process daily.
Our product is safe to use and has no side effects but can cause some minor side effects in case of allergies or overuse.
- Can cause burning, and stinging.
- Redness or irritation may occur on the skin.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Try not to use a lot of eye cream.
- Otherwise, the cream may enter your eyes and cause irritation.
- It is also not recommended to apply eye cream on your eyelids unless the directions say it is safe to do so.
- Generally, eye cream should be applied before daytime moisturizer and sunscreen
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not refer or use without the prescription of the doctor.
AVAILABILITY OF RASHEL YOUTHFUL REVIVING EYE GEL CREAM IN PAKISTAN
It can be available all over Pakistan. You can place an order from any area or city. You can check