The most important avoidable cause of skin cancer is ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation has been demonstrated to cause skin disorders, sunburn, and relative symptoms of prolonged exposure. It has been reported that sunscreens have beneficial effects in reducing the incidence of skin disorders (sunburn, skin aging, and immunosuppression) through their ability to absorb, reflect, and scatter UV. Many commercial products have recently been manufactured from not only usual organic and inorganic UV filters, but also hybrid and botanical ingredients using typical formulations (emulsion, gel, aerosol, and stick).
Our product protects your skin from sunburn, inflammation, and redness. It avoids hyperpigmentation and reduces the risk of skin cancer.
What is SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION?
SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION is a solution to skin problems like sunburns, skin inflammation, and redness. It also reduces the risk of skin cancer by protecting the skin from harmful UV Radiation.
- The main benefit is that SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION protects skin from harmful UV radiation and reduces the risk of skin cancer.
- It protects your skin from sunburns.
- It avoids inflammation and redness on the skin.
- Prevents the early onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Avoids hyperpigmentation and blotchy skin.
- Avoids premature aging of the skin.
- SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION water or sweat resistance.
- Enriched with vitamins to protect your skin.
- Moisturizes your skin and hydrates it.
- Gives your skin UVA protection.
Our product gives positive feedback from customers and is highly effective but it may have some mild side effects in case of overuse or allergies.
- It may cause Acne on the skin.
- Could cause burning, itching, or stinging of the skin
- May cause the early appearance of redness or swelling of the skin
- Can cause the late appearance of rash with or without weeping blisters that become crusted, especially in sun-exposed areas, and may extend to unexposed areas of the skin
- So Can cause pain in hairy areas
- Can form pus in the hair follicles.
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention.
HOW TO USE IT?
- Take an adequate amount of SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION.
- Apply sunscreen generously to all exposed skin 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- As a general guide, use 1 ounce (30 grams) to cover your entire body.
- Reapply the sunscreen after swimming, sweating, or drying off with a towel or if it has rubbed, off.
- If you are outside for long periods, reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
If you are using the lip balm form, apply to the lip area only.
- Since these surfaces can reflect the sun’s damaging rays.
- Wear protective clothing including a hat, long-sleeved shirt, and long pants.
- Sunglasses also should be worn to avoid sun damage to the eyes (cataract formation).
- Avoid sunlamps and tanning parlors because these can damage the skin and eyes as direct sunlight can.
- If rash or irritation develops, stop using the sunscreen and check with your doctor.
- Do not use or refer without prescription.
AVAILABILITY OF SUN CREAM HIGH PROTECTION IN PAKISTAN
It can be available all over Pakistan. You can place an order from any area or city. You can check