How Intact DP Dapoxetine & Sildenafil works
Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, which boosts the serotonin’s action and as a result, it gives full control over premature ejaculation.On the other hand, Sildenafil works to treat ED or erectile dysfunction by giving you a healthy firm erection. Sildenafil contains a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which works by blocking the action of the PDE5 enzyme. As a result, this increases the regulation of blood flow across genital parts, especially at the time when you’re sexually stimulated.
The combination of these two reliable sexual drugs i.e. Dapoxetine and Sildenafil, prove its value in the form of the following advantages.
- Bigger, harder, and firm penis erection
- Make the penis solid by increasing blood flow.
- Maximum durable sexual stamina or libido
- Enhancement in libido and sex drive
- Increase sexual stamina.
- Healthier penis
- Multiple orgasms
- Long last extended timing.
Intact DP Dapoxetine & Sildenafil Side effects
Just like every medicine, Intact DP tablets are present in the market at a reasonable price, along with their benefits and side effects. Although all of the reported side effects are very mild and out of severe risks.
- Redness in the face, neck, or chest
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach pain
- Upset stomach
- Memory issues
- Muscles pain or back pain
- Loss of hearing or ringing in ears, dizziness.
How to use
- Only use this medicine, as prescribed by your doctor.
- Usually, the doctor recommended the dose of one tablet of Intact DP.
- Take it with water, and 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity.
- Don’t use more than one tablet in a day.
- For best results avoid high-fat food and all sort of alcoholic drinks, because they always decrease the sexual intensity of a man.
Do not pursue this medicine if you belong to the age group of less than 18 or more than 65. This medicine may lead you to danger if you have
- Liver and heart diseases
- MAOI (Monoamine Oxidize, inhibitor) used to treat depression
- Thioridazine is used to treat schizophrenia.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)
- Medicine with serotonergic effects (St. Johns’ Wort)
- Medicine to resist fungal infection or HIV.